InvestCEE Tanácsadó Kft. (“InvestCEE”) is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation or advice to clients. Any attorneys cooperating with InvestCEE are independent and InvestCEE is not responsible for their respective work product. InvestCEE is not a financial advisory firm and does not provide any investment related advice to clients. Any financial advisors cooperating with InvestCEE are independent and InvestCEE is not responsible for their respective work product. InvestCEE provides business consultancy services exclusively in relation to LegalTech solutions available on the market and manages client projects by applying and implementing LegalTech solutions.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality of any information provided to us via this website and delivering high quality services. Any information you provide via this website will be used to identify your business consultancy needs and to enable us to properly serve you. We will not rent, sell or trade your personal or organizational information to others. Although we reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and from time to time, any revisions to our policy will apply only to information provided to us after the date of the change (stated at the bottom of this page) and we will not use any information you have submitted to us in a manner that is inconsistent with the policy described above. Changes in policy will be posted on our website.
Data collecting and processing
By operating our website, we collect the following categories of information:
- Information that visitors voluntarily provide by filling in forms or requesting further services. By contacting us, you acknowledge and agree that we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of visits to our site including, but not limited to, the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address, the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer used to access the site, the date and time of visits on our site, the pages visited and, if someone linked to the site from a search engine, the address of that search engine and the search term used, weblogs and other communication data. Any information we may collect about your computer (including through cookies) is deemed to be statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual person.
All information you provide to us via our website is stored on secured servers of wordpress.com and/or tarhelypark.hu.
Disclosure and transfer of your information
We will not intentionally disclose your personal information to any third party without your consent unless (i) it is necessary to do so in order to deal with any request or inquiry you have made using our website or (ii) we are under legal obligation to do so. You acknowledge and consent that we may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following events:
- We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. If InvestCEE or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets, or
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us, our partners or one of our service providers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfillment of services you requested from us or the provision of data processing or other support services. You may request at any time information regarding the categories of our service providers. We only work with third party service providers that are committed to protecting personal information in a manner that is consistent with this policy.
Security of data storage and process
Use of personal information
With your consent, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with brochures, technical information, products or services that you request from us or which we understand may be of interest to you, which may include information received from third parties;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To meet legal requirements, including compliance with requests from public authorities;
- To consider and manage any career applications voluntarily submitted to us.
We will not use your personal information to send you unsolicited marketing communications by email or any other means without your consent.
Data subject rights
At your request, we will (i) provide you with a copy of any personal information that we are holding about you at no cost (although we will require you to prove that you are the person who is the subject of the information that we are holding before disclosing it to you), (ii) correct or delete any inaccurate information that we are holding about you that is brought to our attention, and (iii) provide you with information on our data processing suppliers that may receive your personal data. Where personal data is no longer necessary for the provision of our services, at your request, we will delete without undue delay any information that we are holding about you.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You may opt out of any marketing materials we send to you through an unsubscribe mechanism or by contacting us directly. If a security breach causes an unauthorized intrusion into our system that materially affects you, we will notify you as soon as possible and later report the action we took in response. If you are unsatisfied with our response to a privacy matter then you may contact the Hungarian Data Protection Authority for additional help. We will provide our full cooperation if you pursue this course of action.
NO ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP
By providing information to InvestCEE via this website or otherwise communicating information to us, you are not establishing an attorney-client relationship and the information you provide to us will not be afforded legal protection as an attorney-client communication. This means that while InvestCEE is committed to protect the confidentiality in accordance with the above policy, the information you provide is not protected under the laws relating to attorney-client privilege and InvestCEE may be compelled to disclose information you provide in certain legal proceedings. Accordingly, you should not provide any information concerning your consultancy needs that you wish to be protected by attorney-client privilege.
THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
InvestCEE makes no warranties, representations, or claims of any kind concerning the information presented on or through this site. InvestCEE shall not be responsible for any loss, injury, demand, claim, liability, or damage of any kind and nature, whether known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising from use of the site, whether from errors or omissions in the content of this site or any other linked site, the site being down, or any other use of the site.
This site was created and designed by InvestCEE and is ©2017 by InvestCEE Tanácsadó Kft. All rights are reserved. It is not permissioned to reproduce and distribute any pages or information from this website without prior written notice by InvestCEE.
Update effective August 26, 2017