- This event has passed.
Contract Management, Workflow, eSign & AI integration – Training Course
November 9 @ 13:00 - 15:00
Contract Management, Workflow, eSign & AI integration is a training course hosted by InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy in collaboration with our LegalTech Marketplace partner Zefort. In this joint course offering, we provide corporate legal and business teams practical guidance to optimizing contract management in their organizations.
Take control of your contracts – may be easier said than done, unless your team is equipped with the adequate all-in-one solution to:
- Keep track of your contracts and manage all your obligations in a single, sustainable and safe repository;
- Get e-signatures (from any leading esign service) regardless of time and place;
- Receive automatic reminders of contractual events to avoid unwanted surprises during your contracts’ lifecycle;
- Design and automate data flow by integrating with your existing document management systems;
- Keep data secure and private on all levels, from meeting strict regulatory requirements to software architecture and physical security; and
- Interact with your contracts using ChatGPT to analyze, summarize or translate your contracts and discover important insights with the power of AI.
The upcoming live session of this training course will take place on November 9, 2023 (1 pm – 3 pm CET). Register to join the masterclass – free of charge!
What document management techniques help streamline the end-to-end contract lifecycle?
There are various approaches to automating specific parts of the contract life cycle – for example, dynamic legal drafting (including document automation) is very relevant in the pre-signing stage. However, when it comes to managing the overall contract workflow, a supervised and integrated process is essential: from template generation to e-signing, data extraction and analysis.
Agenda for the Contract Management Workflow Training Course
To help legal and business teams implement a smooth digital contract management process, the course provides strategic guidance and execution best practice tips on how to:
- Create a single, sustainable and secure archive for all contracts and related documents (including emails);
- Automate reminders reminders for important contractual events;
- Implement AI processing to pick up contract metadata and index the uploaded documents;
- Integrate you e-sign solution of choice;
- Manage access control to document binders and visual browsing; and
- Harness the power of ChatGPT to analyze, summarize or translate your contracts.
With the practical information gained at the training course, legal and business leaders get hands-on support for taking digital contracting to the next level – by improving internal collaboration, implementing efficiencies, and taking better control of contract-related risks.
Register to join the Contract Management, Workflow, eSign & AI integration training course or reach out to us with any questions regarding the upcoming event!
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATION +++
Curious how we work with clients on high-volume digital contracting projects? Read this case study and access our strategy paper on Digital Contracting: Improving the Pre-Signing Phase for detailed insights about clause-based legal drafting.
For balancing the costs and benefits of investing in smart technology solutions, our methodology of LegalTech ROI calculations may prove helpful.