- This event has passed.
Digital Legal Services: LegalTech Course & Workshop
Starting spring 2020, InvestCEE is teaming up with Budapest Institute of Banking (BIB) to offer a complex, full-day course on digital and innovative legal services for Hungarian lawyers. If you speak Hungarian and are curious about using technology to rethink traditional legal service delivery, we invite you to join in for this e-learning session! Currently, BIB courses are offered via online streaming.
What Exactly are Digital Legal Services?
The course focuses on applying technology-assisted, digital solutions in legal service delivery and has been designed to benefit both private practice and in-house lawyers. We will share insights and best practice tips about using technology for value-added legal work in four interactive modules and two practical workshops:
- Module 1: Introduction to legal technology and the new opportunities enabled by digital legal services (45 minutes)
- Module 2 : Digital matter management in legal workstreams (45 minutes)
- Module 3: Digitizing the contract life-cycle (45 minutes)
- Module 4: Creating and managing a smart legal database (45 minutes)
- Workshop 1: Creativity and change management in legal services (90 minutes)
- Workshop 2: Digital drafting techniques and smart contract management, discussing use cases (90 minutes)
Earning Course Credits, Registration for LegalTech Workshop & Course
Due to course accreditation by the Hungarian Bar Association (Magyar Ügyvédi Kamara), participants can earn 6 credits by enrolling in the program and taking the online quiz. The presentations and workshops will be held in Hungarian language.
Further details about the course are available on BIB’s website, HERE.
Note: while this course on Digital Legal Services offered in collaboration with Budapest Institute of Banking (BIB) will be held in Hungarian language, we regularly hold webinars and workshops focusing on legal innovation also in English. Please contact us for further details about our English-language workshops.