Document Automation: Back-end Toolkit for Legal Teams – Training Course
May 30 @ 15:00 - 17:00
Document Automation: Back-end Toolkit for Legal Teams is a training course hosted by InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy in collaboration with our LegalTech Marketplace solution partner M-Files Ment and provides practical guidance to document automation techniques and creating document portals for corporate clients.
Repetitive and manual document creation is burdensome, inefficient, error prone and time-consuming. Learning to use document automation is a powerful way to:
- scale legal work by minimizing manual work processes;
- do more with the existing resources by minimizing repetitive tasks and optimizing current task processes;
- stay compliant with company best practices; and
- create and manage a clause library which allows storage of commonly used text that can easily be dropped into generated documents.
The next training sessions is scheduled for May 30, 2024 and is free to access. Sign up below to join the upcoming live session and access the course materials!
Agenda for the Contract Management Workflow Training Course
Avoidable errors in legal documents can cost an organization millions of dollars in direct financial loss as well as loss of reputation. In addition, time invested in “re-inventing the wheel” with new document generation wastes hours, damages employee morale, and results in losses in productivity.
This training course is an opportunity to learn how to scale document automation with a 100% no-code approach and develop your legal team’s document portal to:
- Generate new documents in minutes
- Insert drafting instructions & corporate best practices in templates
- Create playbooks for each clause
- Enable self-serve documents, e.g. contracts (and ensure less reliance on legal department support)
- Free up legal team capacity for more complex and strategic work
In this two-hour interactive training session, we will focus on:
- automation techniques to generate complex data-driven documents quickly and consistently;
- empowering legal teams to digitize and scale support to business operations; and
- mapping out document automation for internal use and for client-facing services.
Join Kaisa Kromhof and Milja Makkonen from M-Files Ment and Orsolya Szabó from InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy as they guide you through the no-code document automation process that matches your organization’s working culture and document generation needs.
Register below to secure your spot for the upcoming live session on May 30 (3 pm – 5 pm CET) or reach out to us with any questions regarding the upcoming event!
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATION +++
Curious how we work with clients on document automation projects? Read this case study and access our strategy paper on Digital Contracting: Improving the Pre-Signing Phase for detailed insights about clause-based legal drafting.
For balancing the costs and benefits of investing in smart technology solutions, our methodology of LegalTech ROI calculations may prove helpful.