- This event has passed.
ELTA Congress 2019 in Madrid, Spain
2019-11-20 - 2019-11-22
On November 20-22, the annual conference of the European Legal Technology Association (ELTA) will take place in Madrid, Spain. On Wednesday afternoon, ELTA members will hold a general meeting discussing innovation goals and strategies for the continental European legal market. On Thursday, the ELTA Congress (#ELTACon2019) will gather some of the most known expersts around the world on legal innovation, digital transformation and legaltech. On Friday, participants will attend 100% practical sessions on implementing legaltech. Lawyers, vendors and other experts will share with us their successes and failures in planning, using, developing digital projects and tools.
INVESTCEE LEGALTECH CONSULTANCY AS CONTRIBUTOR TO THE ELTA CONGRESS IN 2019
InvestCEE founder and CEO Orsolya Szabó will be moderating a roundtable discussion on Day 2 of the ELTA Congress. The session will focus on the key success factors to legaltech development and implementation. The panel will walk the audience through the end-to-end buyer journey in legaltech and cover 4 main aspects:
- What it takes to develop a successful legaltech product;
- How legaltech vendors can ideally connect with the end-users of their software tools;
- What change management and the human factor looks like when implementing legaltech; and
- Hard data considerations (timeline, milestones, returen on investment, etc) to help measure success in legaltech implementation projects.
The panel will feature the following speakers:
Eva Bruch from Alter Work — Eva is a global thought leader and innovator in the legal industry. While she has a background in tax law, she has been focusing on “the business of law” over the last 15 years. She is the CEO of AlterWork, a legal business consultancy enabling digital transformation in the legal industry. Eva is also the author of the book: “Tendencias, Marketing e Innovación en el sector jurídico”.
Alessandro Palombo from Jur — Alessandro is the founder and CEO of Jur, a blockchain focused legal tech startup backed by worldwide investors like Fenbushi Capital (Shanghai) and VeChain Foundation (Singapore). At Jur, Alessandro and his team use legal blockchain in two key areas of law (1) in contracting — to make it more efficient and (2) in dispute resolution to remove friction from business relationships.
María Jesús Gonzales-Espejo from Instituto de Innovación Legal — María is the vice president at ELTA and managing partner at Instituto de Innovación Legal. She is the mastermind behind this year’s ELTA congress and a professional deeply committed to enabling successful implementation of legaltech.
WHY ATTEND THE ELTA CONGRESS IN 2019?
- To meet and share expertise with likeminded professionals: lawyers, developers, academics, vendors and students.
- To get inspired by leading experts in legal innovation, digital transformation and LegalTech.
- To enjoy a lively city that connects the European legal market and innovation trends with expertise from Latin America.
The audience will include +200 professionals that will come together at the ELTA Congress to listen to some of the best innovation and Legal Tech experts and to learn more about the latest tools, products, services, resources and innovations that are changing the legal landscape.