- This event has passed.
Legal Project Management: Online Conference
October 22 - October 23PLN795
Exciting legal innovation initiatives are taking place this fall throughout Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)! The Polish teams from Agile Lawyer Academy and DSK Kancelaria are leading the way and putting legal project management on top of lawyers’ agendas this week. The Legal Project Management Conference (LPM 2020) is the virtual gathering of experts in legaltech and the business of law in the CEE region. We are delighted to contribute and share our know-how at this event!
Click HERE to register for LPM 2020!
What is the Purpose of the Legal Project Management Conference?
Through TED style presentations, expert panels and keynote speeches the organizers aim to create an environment that inspires for:
- dynamic change management in the legal industry;
- exchange of know-how about legal technology solutions;
- practical guidelines for managing legal projects; and
- acquiring soft skills in legal innovation and technology.
Who is LPM 2020 for?
The organizers of LPM 2020 welcome all professional service providers who are interested in legal project management: lawyers, tax advisors, compliance officers, legal project managers, procurement officers and more!
InvestCEE founder and CEO dr. Orsolya Szabó is contributing to two panel discussions on Day 1 of LPM 2020, Thursday, October 22. If you’re a private practice lawyers or in-house legal counsel, join us this Thursday for the interactive webinars and inspiring discussions on:
- the growing importance of project management skills in legal services;
- applying LegalTech for data-driven contract management and document review projects; and
- our expert insights on optimizing legal project work.