- This event has passed.
Strategic Planning for Legal Departments – Training Course
January 24 @ 15:00 - 17:00
Legal Department Strategic Planning is a training course hosted by InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy in collaboration with Xakia Technologies and designed to provide practical guidance to smarter legal operations throughout the year.
Legal Departments that proactively plan will be far better positioned to cope with the avalanche of work and to thrive throughout the business year. A strategic plan is about:
- Knowing your company’s strategic goals,
- Identifying your Legal Department goals,
- Figuring out your tactics to achieve those goals, and
- Using metrics to measure achievement of your goals.
The training course launches on January 24, 2024 and is free to access. Sign up below to join this 2-hour masterclass – free of charge!
Legal Departments are so often buried in work that it’s hard, if not impossible, to pause and contemplate strategic projects. Indeed, the majority of in-house counsel we speak to say they are typically too busy “fighting fires” to plan and achieve long-term goals. Stop procrastinating your legal operations projects, and sign-up to get started!
Agenda for the Course
This training course is an opportunity to develop your own Legal Department Strategic Plan to:
- Accomplish meaningful improvements in legal operations,
- Find operational adjustments that enhance legal service delivery (AND the legal team’s quality of life),
- Demonstrate the added value delivered by your lawyers.
No need for a week-long retreat or a three-inch binder to create a Legal Department Strategic Plan. The two-hour training will enable you to create a straightforward but purposeful plan that will fit on one page, so that in the year ahead, you can easily reference and execute it – then measure and report on your success.
In this interactive session, you will:
- learn about strategic planning best practices;
- build out your own actionable strategy for the legal department; and
- get advice and an 8-step plan for execution.
Join Anne Post from Xakia and Orsolya Szabó from InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy as they guide you through the strategic planning process that reflects your organization’s goals and legal risk profile.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATION +++
For balancing the costs and benefits of investing in smart technology solutions, our methodology of LegalTech ROI calculations may prove helpful.