Legal Department Reporting: Actionable Strategy – Training Course
November 29 @ 15:00
Legal Department Reporting: Actionable Strategy is a training course hosted by InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy in collaboration with Xakia Technologies and provides practical guidance to corporate legal reporting and an action plan for in-house teams.
Register below to secure your spot for the live session on November 29 (3 pm – 5 pm CET) and join the upcoming masterclass – free of charge!
Legal Reporting is an essential part of running a Legal Department. But what should it include? Who should receive it? How often? Whether reporting to your Business Units, Board or your own team, reporting doesn’t need to be a necessary administrative task but is a professional responsibility of all Legal Departments.
Agenda for the Course
Stakeholder groups have different responsibilities, different preferences and legal reporting needs to be tailored to their specific context. Providing reports to legal department stakeholders is an opportunity to:
- spot legal trends or key legal risks,
- identify legal skill gaps,
- maximize legal resourcing,
- call out ethical issues and
- demonstrate the enormous value delivered by your lawyers.
In this interactive session, you will:
- learn about reporting best practices;
- build out your own actionable strategy for legal reporting; and
- get advice and sample reports for five critical audiences: business units, CEO, board of directors, legal department management and legal department.
Join Anne Post from Xakia Technologies and Orsolya Szabó from InvestCEE LegalTech Consultancy as they guide you through the creation of sophisticated reports to reflect your organization’s strategy and legal risk profile.
ADDITIONAL INSPIRATION +++
For balancing the costs and benefits of investing in smart technology solutions, our methodology of LegalTech ROI calculations may prove helpful.